The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Lola Shuffle - The "No Title for this Edition" Edition

Image from softgreenglow.com
Sorry folks, I couldn't come up with a clever edition title. It's been a busy work week - which is nice. I still haven't gotten rid of the cold from hell - it seems to have taken up permanent residence at the base of my throat. You know the commercial for Mucinex with the lovely phlegm family moving in - well, they're heeeeere. Yep, right here, in my throat. Lovely. In more medical news, I went to a dermatologist and found I have psoriasis - again lovely. You know what she said exacerbates it? Stress. She told me I needed to relax and maybe start meditating. BWAHAHAHAHA! Me meditating! Yeah - not so much.

Hubby is doing better. The sleep BiPap machine for apnea is a miraculous wonderful thing. As I've been telling friends once we get our permanent machine (we currently have a rental), I'm going to officially make it part of the family and name it.

Anyway, let's let Lola do her thing...

  1. Whenever, Wherever - Shakira
  2. Low - Flo Rida
  3. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
  4. Money Makes the Monkey Dance - Nil Lara
  5. This is How a Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas
  6. Crazy - Patsy Cline
  7. Come Dancing - The Kinks
  8. American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
  9. Good Riddance - Green Day
  10. Everyday - Erasure

Nice shuffle Lola! Have a great weekend everyone - I hope spring has sprung wherever you are!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sorry to barge in- glad to hear Dave is doing better. Just wanted to say in a semi-public space that your bro-in-law (Rich) is the COOLEST person on Earth for fixing our computer. I've been reading your blog for a while but never commented before, in case you were wondering about all those mysterious hits from Philly.

Love to you & Dave & have a safe trip up & enjoy K's wedding!!

-Melissa (that'd be Joe's sister)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ooops, that would be C's wedding. K is my mom.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Geez, again. Completely skipped over the part about your cold and skin issues. FEEL BETTER!!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home