The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "I Don't Like Ike" Edition


Yeah - so, it's not looking pretty right now for South Florida. The picture above indicates what I call (among other names) the "Cone of Confusion" and it pretty much sucks.

So Lola...give me some good weather love...maybe something by Tina Turner since she kicked Ike's ass...

  1. Boy - Erasure
  2. It's Been a Long, Long Time - Bing Crosby
  3. Tabu - Desi Arnaz (Dixie - for you! Totally random!)
  4. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
  5. Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen (thunder - funny Lola)
  6. Come Together - The Beatles
  7. American Idiot - Green Day (the day after McCain's speech - how apropo!)
  8. It Ain't Me Babe - Bob Dylan (probably my favorite Dylan song)
  9. Don't Stand So Close to Me - The Police
  10. Knock Three Times - Tony Orlando and Dawn (What? Yes I have Tony Orlando and Dawn on my iPOd! You wanna make something of it? Huh?)

Seriously, right now it's looking pretty scary for South Florida. Please think a good thought for us.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Lola! I love you! Some Desi, just for me.

And I totally knew you'd have some Tony Orlando on Lola. Knew it. I nearly asked for Lola to shuffle up some Tony but I opted for some Desi instead. Lola put some lovin' on me and gave both!

I need to get you turned on to Raul Malo. In fact I need you to roam the streets of Miami and just kidnap him for me.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Looks like where I live is going to be just inside the cone. Crap.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home