The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Lola Shuffle - The "Working From Home" Edition

I've been working from home for the past two days because my stomach has declared war on me. That's my view up there...the laptop and the TV in the background, but I usually don't have the TV on, I listen to music.

Bleh. It's been a day, I'm in a mood.

Lola, go ahead and shuffle something up for the nice people who came to visit...
  1. Never Can Say Goodbye - The Jackson 5
  2. Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas
  3. The Lucky One - Alison Krauss & Union Station
  4. You Make Loving Fun - Fleetwood Mac
  5. TradiciĆ³n - Gloria Estefan
  6. I Don't Want to Wait - Paula Cole
  7. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
  8. Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders
  9. Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  10. Hotel California - The Eagles

That's a pretty good shuffle Lola - good job.

Everyone have a great weekend, stay cool and do something fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home