The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The End...of NaBloPoMo


Well...I did it! Some days better than others, but I completed NaBloPoMo - 30 days of Blogging. It had been a long time since I Blogged for 30 consecutive days.  It was hard. I didn't resort to memes, but I did use a writer's prompt once. 


I'm glad I did it, if nothing else to prove to myself that I could. I want to get back into writing more, but I guess I'm distracted. There are days when there's just nothing in my head that I feel merits writing.


I want to try and write more frequently here, but I won't make promises. I don't want this to be a chore, that would defeat the purpose of outside work writing.


If anyone is reading this, thank you...and if you've actually stuck with me the whole month a bigger thank you!


Hugs!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home