The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 25, 2011

Pandora Pandemonium - Black Friday Edition


Look at what a pretty day we had today! Sunny and low 60s - perfect day to not be in the mall going crazy. Instead SIL and I went to a nice shopping village called Peddler's Village, had a lovely lunch and walked around. It was great!

So...let's see what Pandora gives us as we recover from Thanksgiving overindulgence. It should have been a Lola Shuffle this week, but I think I left Lola in Miami!
  1. Waterloo - ABBA - Woooo...love them! And this is a great song as are the outfits in the video! C'mon, you want that blue gaucho outfit and white boots...don't lie.
  2. The Delivery Man - Elvis Costello - I'd never heard this song, but I love this guy's voice, he just oozes cool.
  3. You and I - Michael Bublé - Meh. I have Bublé issues. He obviously has a great voice, that not it. And I love his original songs, in other words not covers of other people's hits. I find he nakes the covers boring when compared to originals. Here's Stevie Wonder's original of this song - no comparison IMO.
  4. You've Lost That Loving Feeling - The Righteous Brothers - What needs to be said? A great classic song, and they sound great.
  5. Don't Tell Me - Avril Lavigne - I like this girl and this song has a necessary and surprising message, and is quite empowering for teen girls. YAY Avril!
  6. On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull - JLoooooo and Pitbulllllllllllllll! Wooooo! My home boyyyyy! I love this song...straight up dance music that's it and that's enough.
  7. Pride (In the Name of Love) - U2 - Another classic - vintage U2, all righteous and "anthemic" and awesome...
  8. Aurora Lucis, Hymn for Easter - Gregorian Chant - Wrong holiday but very very pretty.
  9. Going to the Fair - The Chieftains - I love Irish music, both traditional, like this one as well as classic rock and current stuff. These guys have been around frever and still manage to stay relevant and current. (I couldn't find a YouTube entry for this song.)
  10. Have You Ever Seen the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Another classic! How great is this song and how great are CCR?

Good job Pandora! I hope you all have a great weekend and finish those leftovers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home