The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Super Tuesday People! Either Way We're In Good Hands


OK, I am in Political-Wonk-Geek heaven. I can't wait to get home and plunk myself in front of the TV to watch tonight's Super Tuesday fabulosity!

My primary source of information will be CNN's "best political team on television" (as Wolf Blitzer repeats ad nauseum). I will be watching my boyfriend Anderson Cooper. My backup will be ABC, with my ex-boyfriend George Stephanopoulos.

I love the picture of Barack and Hillary (above), it shows that despite all the bickering, they like each other. Regardless of who turns out to be the Democratic nominee, which may or may not be determined tonight, I am confident that we're in good hands.

I have my opinion as to who is more electable against the potential Republican candidates, but it varies on who the Republican candidate turns out to be. That's for another post.

Today I revel in wonk wonderland...

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

Er, Anderson Cooper is MY boyfriend.

I thought you knew.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Toniwrites:
"Er, Anderson Cooper is MY boyfriend.

I thought you knew."



Well, I'm almost done with Anderson. I'm changing boyfriends soon.

My new one will be Chris Cuomo from Good Moring America and son of Mario Cuomo and hot as hell!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I'll be up all night - literally all night! - watching the results on CNN. I hope they're heavy on Anderson and light on Wolf - Wolf doesn't know when to shut the eff up. "And now let's listen in as blahblahblah speaks to the gathering there in Los Angeles and accepts victory there after a hard fought campaign and millions of dollars spent and..."

WOLF!! SHUT UP!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Wolf drives me crazy! He was so awful when he moderated the debates CNN had! Anderson, however, is a cutie. I love that picture of Hilary and Barack.

7:09 PM  
Blogger sari said...

You're not a dork, it's exciting!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home