The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The I Got My Mammogram Done Today" Edition

Yep - not only did the girls got *squozen*, they also got poked and prodded - because I had my first-ever breast ultrasound. Neither were fun. The Bone Density scan, however, was quite pleasant, I think I dozed for a bit while it was going on.

In any case the preliminary boobalicious diagnosis is that everything is fine. We'll know more details, along with the bone density results in a few days - if you can, send out a good thought for me. Thanks!
By the way age-applicable Blogger ladies - are *you* up to date with your mammograms?

OK, Lola - shuffle me an "I did a good thing today" shuffle.
  1. That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
  2. Night - Bruce Springsteen
  3. When We Dance - Sting
  4. Last Dance - Donna Summer (Hmmm...a mini-theme?)
  5. I Am A Man of Constant Sorrow - The Soggy Bottom Boys
  6. On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe - Bing Crosby
  7. A Girl Like You - The Smithereens
  8. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco
  9. Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
  10. Wishing on a Star - Rose Royce

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Good for you! Everything will be just fine.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

I'm having one next week. I once got in trouble at the office for describing it as "this procedure where you're in one room and your breast is in the next."

Shameless ripoff from Paula Poundstone.

9:06 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I love the Smithereens!

Have a great weekend. Hope your girls spring back, ha ha!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home