The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - "The I Have a Deadline and I'm Freaking Out Edition"


AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! So, I've been in burned-out, tired of working, don't want to be here mode for the last few weeks and now the disgruntledness is coming home to roost (?). I have a big deadline that I totally should have been able to meet with time to spare if I hadn't been dilly-dallying. In Spanish we have a saying for my state : "En la luna de Valencia" which translates literally to "On Valencia's Moon" - I don't know why Valencia specifically. See - I'm doing it right now!

So, get serious Lola, shuffle! Something inspirational, uplifting, manic...


  1. You're Still the One - Shania Twain
  2. The Love you Save - Jackson 5 (yes, with Tito!)
  3. Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac
  4. Anyone Else But You - Michael Cera and Ellen Page from the "Juno" soundtrack (this is the two actors singing it, as opposed to the version by the singers - it is awesome!)
  5. Daybreak - Barry Manilow (That's what I'm talking about - inspirational!)
  6. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day (One of the best songs ever, IMO)
  7. He Went to Paris - Jimmy Buffett
  8. Cecilia - Paul Simon
  9. Don't Speak - No Doubt (old school - nice)
  10. Breathe - Melissa Etheridge (Wow! perfect ending Lola)

OK, have a great weekend and to all the Fathers out there - enjoy your day and your kids!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Absolutely the best Jackson 5 song!

Hope your weekend leave you feeling relaxed. Frankie say relax!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home