The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, May 26, 2008

That Which Amuses My Husband

A few days ago Sari from The Geek Inside posted about her husband's sense of humor and it inspired me to post about my husband's sense of humor.

As you may know a couple of weeks ago we went on vacation to Naples, Florida where we spent a week and had a great time. Well, in our wanderings we encountered what appears on the picture below. My husband thought it was soooo funny he made me take a picture of it.


Apparently Hubby is a very tall and hairy 13 year old.

:)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam Thornton said...

Good eye, hubby!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

So, sorry but I don't get it. I realize it looses it's humor when you have to explain it but....????

12:41 PM  
Blogger Adam Thornton said...

"Master Bait & Tackle" = "masturbate & tackle."

She warned you it was childish.

8:51 AM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

But funny. So said another 13 year old trapped in a grown up's body.

6:49 AM  
Blogger sari said...

what *was* the movie that came from???

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home