The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "I'm Sick as a Dog Edition"

UGH! I have a cold, a summer cold which pisses me off to no end. I feel like crap on a stick.

Lola seems to be OK, so she's going to shuffle while I sit here and feel miserable.
  1. Even Now - Barry Manilow
  2. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Paul Simon
  3. You Fill Up My Senses - John Denver
  4. Diamonds and Rust - Joan Baez
  5. Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
  6. Too Hot - Kool & the Gang
  7. Think - Aretha Franklin
  8. In Hollywood (Everybody Is a Star) - The Village People
  9. My Confession - Josh Groban
  10. Carry on Wayward Son - Kansas

Have a good weekend (sniffle)...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger TroyBoy said...

Feel better. Or, at the very least, sound better...cuz when I spoke to you yesterday you sounded like one of Marge Simpson's sisters and we just can't have that.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

How are you feeling now? Cold better?

The Village People. Egad. I'm having warm, fuzzy thoughts about Helen Reddy.

I love the rest of it though!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home