The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Today is the first Mother's Day since my mom died a few months ago.

I wasn't Blogging when my father died but I wrote an e-mail to friends and family and everything just flowed. I haven't written about my mother that way yet. At first I thought I would when a month had passed, then I thought something would come at Mother's Day - but so far nothing.

I have so many feelings, so many memories, but I can't seem to write about them.

I'm sorry Mami...maybe for your birthday?

I love you and I miss you, Happy Mothers' Day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

It'll come when it's ready, sweetie.

5:41 PM  
Blogger sari said...

we'll be here when you do write.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home