The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, May 9, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "Naples, FL Edition"


Hello all...today Lola has to do a quick shuffle, we're on our way out the door for fun and adventure. I'll be back later to tell you about our day.

Lola...rev'er up!


  1. That's Life - Frank Sinatra
  2. Lonely People -America
  3. Here You Come Again - Dolly Parton
  4. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
  5. Smooth - Sanatana with Rob Thomas
  6. Little Woman - Bobby Sherman (WOO HOO, Bobby Sherman!)
  7. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon
  8. Shining Star - Earth, Wind and Fire
  9. Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
  10. Boy - Erasure

Quite eclectic Lola...good job.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Good shuffle -- Bobby Sherman was my teenage crush! And I can listen to Smooth over and over again -- it drives my family crazy.

DA is still on IDOL! That's driving ME nuts.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

The most booty-kicking Bobby Sherman song! I love that song! And one of the most superior Paul Simon songs!

Every time I hear That's Life it reminds me of my sister and I painting my parents' bedroom. We had some Frank Sinatra cassette and I distinctly remember that song playing.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home