The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "I Can't Come Up with a Good Edition Name" Edition


Sorry - I got nuthin'...my creative juices must've dried up with all the cold meds I took earlier this week when I got the stealth-cold from hell.

I have no special plans for the weekend, except stopping by the new Obama headquarters and checking it out. Other than that, there will probably be baseball (there's soooooo much baseball!) games watched and football games watched, and maybe a movie or two.

Oh, Sunday I'm going out to dinner with friends...that'll be nice.

OK Lola...hit it...

1) Irreplaceable - Beyonce
2) Dancing in the Street - Mick Jagger and David Bowie
3) Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles
4) Falling in Love Again - Marlene Dietrich
5) Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
6) Tequila - Beau Jocque
7) The Times They Are A-Changin' - Bob Dylan
8) Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy (my favorite version of this song)
9) Movin' Out - Billy Joel
10) You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker (Love, love, love this song...so sexy)

Have a great weekend everyone!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Damn Lola! That's gotta be one of the best shuffles!

Keep up the good work!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Oh I love Eva Cassidy. I saw her in DC at the Blues Alley when I lived in the DC area.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home