The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mmmmm....Ice Cream


OHMYGOD!

I have found heaven in a super market freezer.

Häagen Dazs RESERVE ice creams. Seriously, it's ridiculous.

I've only tried two of them. First Fleur de Sel Caramel - you can read the official description, but basically it's caramel ice cream with these little nuggets of dark chocolate sprinkled with a teensy bit of sea salt - but, when you bite into the chocolate nugget, it's filled with liquidy caramel that oozes onto your tongue (sigh).

The other one I tried was Amazon Valley Chocolate , which is a dark chocolate ice cream, but it reminds me of a light, airy chocolate mousse. You can eat buckets of this without being overwhelmed by sweetness.

I discovered these ice creams thanks to my friend Frank who swears that the Toasted Coconut Sesame Brittle is also fantastic. I haven't found it in my Publix, but he says the best thing is to have a spoonful of the coconut and a spoonful of the chocolate together. This guy is an ice cream connoisseur, so you should really trust his judgement.

So while this isn't exactly great for my diabetes, it does wonders for my soul!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Oh! This just sounds wonderful! I have not seen them in my stores yet.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home