The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 7, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "WOO HOO! Obama Won!" Edition


What a fantastic week! I am so happy, I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted, like anything is possible. And now we get to watch Obama put his Cabinet together, it's all so exciting!

And, because I am mean and petty, I'm loving the Republican in-fighting! Talk about throwing Sarah under the bus...dayum! I'm sorry, it amuses me - I'm a bad, bad person.

So Lola - who is over the moon herself because she is *sure* the quality of music in the White House will improve by leaps and bounds starting in January - is going to shuffle up a little sumpin' sumpin' for the First Family-Elect...

  1. Drops of Jupiter - Train
  2. Hump de Bump - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  3. Somebody to Love - Queen
  4. Let It Be - The Beatles
  5. Mambo - Cachao Lopez
  6. Smile - Barbara Streisand (dedicated to McCain supporters)
  7. Welcome Back - Mike Sebastian
  8. SeƱorita - Justin Timberlake
  9. Just In Time - Tony Bennett
  10. Casey Jones - Grateful Dead (always makes me smile)

Let's do something wonderful this weekend - Yes we can!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger IslandPearl said...

I applaud your self awareness.

;-)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home