The Lola Shuffle - The "WOO HOO! Obama Won!" Edition
And, because I am mean and petty, I'm loving the Republican in-fighting! Talk about throwing Sarah under the bus...dayum! I'm sorry, it amuses me - I'm a bad, bad person.
So Lola - who is over the moon herself because she is *sure* the quality of music in the White House will improve by leaps and bounds starting in January - is going to shuffle up a little sumpin' sumpin' for the First Family-Elect...
- Drops of Jupiter - Train
- Hump de Bump - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Somebody to Love - Queen
- Let It Be - The Beatles
- Mambo - Cachao Lopez
- Smile - Barbara Streisand (dedicated to McCain supporters)
- Welcome Back - Mike Sebastian
- Señorita - Justin Timberlake
- Just In Time - Tony Bennett
- Casey Jones - Grateful Dead (always makes me smile)
Let's do something wonderful this weekend - Yes we can!