The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "Happy Halloween!" Edition


BOO!

Did we scare you? I told Lola you'd be able to hear us sneaking up...

Lola is dressing up as a calculator!

So, do you have any exciting Halloween plans for tonight?

We're going to a friend's house. Years ago we started the tradition of going over there so that some adults could stay at the house to give out candy while parents took the kids trick-or-treating. But now the youngest "kid" is 16! So now we pretty much go to eat, drink, hang out and give candies to other people's children.

My job is to torture dumb-azzed teenagers who don't even bother to put on a costume and show up holding a wrinkled Publix bag expecting to get candy. After I give them a mildly hard time, I decree that their costume is "annoying teenager" and tell them they did a fabulous job!

So Lola...shuffle up some music to trick-or-treat by...

  1. I'm Goin' Home - Hootie and the Blowfish (goin' home to...trick or treat?)
  2. Whatta Man - Salt and Pepa (didn't you always feel sorry for Spinderella, for not getting any credit?)
  3. Hurt - Johnny Cash (chillingly creepy performance of this song)
  4. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys (so, it's bad that this song now reminds me of polygamous Mormons right?)
  5. Ring Ring - Mika
  6. Nights on Broadway - Bee Gees
  7. Real Good Man - Tim McGraw (YUMMY!)
  8. Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett (this songs never fails to make me smile...don't start Dixie! Don't be a hater!)
  9. You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker (as I've said before, I find this song to be smokin' sexy)
  10. Gigi - Bing Crosby (oh..."Gigi"...I love this movie!)

Have a happy, safe and treat-filled Halloween!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

See. You made me laugh. Lola, a calculator. Cute. :)

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home