The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "I Voted Today!" Edition

YAY me! I voted today! It took exactly 2 hours from when I walked in to when I walked out - but I did it! So did Hubby.

Now it's up to you all.

Lola, shuffle up some stand-in-line-to-vote music for everybody...

  1. Hole in the World - The Eagles (great song)
  2. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
  3. Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin Carpenter (love, love, love this song!)
  4. Don't Speak - No Doubt
  5. Travelin' Soldier - Dixie Chicks
  6. Julie, Do Ya Love Me? - Bobby Sherman (swoon)
  7. I'm the Only One - Melissa Etheridge
  8. Out Tonight - RENT Soundtrack
  9. Apologize - Timbaland featuring One Republic
  10. Cecilia - Paul Simon

Have a great weekend, and if you haven't already - go vote!



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

My ballot should be in Mississippi right now. Not doing any real good there, but it's there!

Word verification for me is "hastabil". That cracks me up for some reason.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home