The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "Bail Out" Edition


OK, here's the plan...I mess up at my job so that the government can give me money for being a failure and then I get to go to a spa in California. Brilliant!


Come on Lola, play us some bail out music...
  1. Lonely People - America
  2. Long Time Gone - Dixie Chicks
  3. Revolution - The Beatles (Note to the Department of Homeland Security - this was purely random, I swear!)
  4. The River - Garth Brooks
  5. Tupelo Honey - BC & The Blues Crew
  6. Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg
  7. Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne
  8. Heaven's What I Feel - Gloria Estefan (shout out to my homegirl "Glo"!)
  9. Highwayman - Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings (fantastic performance!)
  10. Hump de Bump - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Have a great weekend everyone, and whatever you do, don't look at your 401k statement...it'll just ruin everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home