The Lola Shuffle - The "This One's for Joe Six-Pack and Joe Biden" Edition
Regarding Sarah Palin's reference to Hockey moms and Joe Six-Pack - since I'm definitely not a Hockey Mom, I've decided that I'm a "Polly Pinot Noir"!
Fine, I'll say it - Sarah Palin did better than expected. But the bar was set so low that short of drooling on herself or wandering off the stage she had to exceed the expectations. However, I think Joe Biden rocked the free world and parts of China in the debate last night!
So Lola...lets give both Joes a good shuffle this week...
- You Make Loving Fun - Fleetwood Mac
- Turn Me On - Norah Jones
- I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA
- Hold My Hand - Hootie & the Blowfish
- I Get Along Without You Very Well - Lena Horne
- Penny Lane - The Beatles
- Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles (Do you think they they mean downtown Wasilla?)
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen (One of my favorite Queen songs - Lola and I dedicate this to Barack and Joe!)
- Get Up Stand Up - Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Any Other World - Mika (Really pretty song)
Am I gonna have a great weekend? You betcha'...you do the same, ya' hear! (This may go on for a few days, I don't think I can stop myself.)
Labels: The Lola Shuffle