The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby...

11 years ago today Hubby and I got married - Saturday, November 1, 1997.

It seems surreal. In a way it's like he's always been in my life, and in others it seems like we've been married for 5 years or so.

Marrying him is definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's not always easy, but it's always worth it. Some days are better than others but, to paraphrase the song, "I love him more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow...".

Happy anniversary baby...¡te quiero!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger IslandPearl said...

Ain't love grand?

Happy anniversary!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Happy anniversary to you both and I hope you have many, many more years of love and happiness and good health together!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home