The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "I'm So Ready for Vacation Now" Edition

Yep...the annual pilgrimage to the frozen tundra otherwise known as Pennsylvania is coming up - I only have a week to go. I am so ready for the road trip, seeing the kids and spending time with the in-laws. One of my sisters-in-law and I are planning to make a Christmas Goose and go all Dickensian on their azzes!

In any case, I'd much rather be looking for wild rice dressing recipes than working - DUH!

Anyway - g'ahead Lola shuffle up a good one...

  1. I Need to Know - Marc Anthony
  2. LDN - Lily Allen
  3. When We Dance - Sting
  4. It's Oh So Quiet - Björk
  5. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
  6. Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
  7. I Put a Spell On You - Nina Simone
  8. Tell Her About It - Billy Joel
  9. Put Your Lights On - Santana featuring Everlast
  10. Just in Time - Tony Bennett
Have a great weekend everybody! I'm all done with my shopping - hopefully so are you. TTFN...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger IslandPearl said...

No Christmas shuffle yet?

:-(

4:29 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Why not try a turducken!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home