The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Meme

OK, so Thanksgiving's over - it's officially Christmas season. It's also the last day of NaBloPoMo (YAY I made it!) so what better way to end it than with a Christmas Meme? I found this one at Michael Mahler's Ditherings while Blog-hopping.

You know the drill - if you want to answer the meme let me know in my Comments.

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? If I can get away with a bag, then definitely a bag - I'm the world's worst wrapper.
  2. Real tree or artificial? Table-top artificial
  3. When do you put up the tree? We try for the second weekend of December
  4. When do you take the tree down? Well, this past Christmas we took it down in March!
  5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, I love it!
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? So many...I'll go with my Easy Bake Oven
  7. Hardest person to buy for? My father -in-law
  8. Easiest person to buy for? My husband
  9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, several. My mother used to collect them - she has over 200 from all over the world.
  10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail, but we're not sending Christmas cards this year
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The plethora of pajamas I used to get as a kid, that's why I never buy clothes for children.
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I started at the end of October.
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Absolutely! I see nothing wrong with that.
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cuban-style roast pork
  16. Lights on the tree? Yes, twinkly and multi-colored
  17. Treetop: Angel, star or something else? Angel
  18. Favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night"
  19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both
  20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
  21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I prefer Christmas Eve
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? We've gotten ourselves into a vicious cycle where we worry too much about buying gifts
  23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like all types of ornaments and a mish-mosh tree, no specific theme or color
  24. Do you make a Christmas wish list? Yes
  25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Shockingly nothing in particular - that *never* happens.

Now it's your turn!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nifty! Feliz Navidad and etc!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home