The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, November 24, 2008

Back Ouchies


The weekend started well enough...I woke up ridiculously early (6:30 AM) to go to a Craft Show with some friends. It was really nice and we had a great time. Before going in though I almost tripped in the parking lot, and even though I never hit the ground I tensed up and must've wrenched my back. I was uncomfortable but thought nothing of it and walked around for a few hours and then went home.

As Saturday progressed my lower back really started hurting, getting worse as time went on. Eventually I was in so much pain I took a Hydrocodone pill left over from when I had work done on my teeth - it barely made a dent on the pain.

I was OK when I was lying down though, so I slept well, in fact I slept in until noon on Sunday. When I got up the back was a bit better but I was still in pain. I stopped taking the Hydrocodone and started taking Advil 4 at a time. Then I took a 2 hour nap.

I began to feel better throughout the night and as of this writing (Sunday 8:30 p.m.) I'm better but tentative and a little freaked out. It REALLY hurt!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

I hope you are feeling better. You should have said something when you tripped. I had no clue.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home