The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yes, another Meme - 7 Random Things

I got this from Robin. I think I've posted a similar meme before, bit since it's random stuff, it's unlikely the same seven random things will come up again.

Official Rules:
Link to your tagger and list the rules
List 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 7 people
If you’re tagged, play along and pass it on!

My Rule:
I'm not tagging anyone, if you want to use this on your Blog, let me know in my Comments.

  1. I need to get my bangs cut - I look like the Shaggy Dog (that was a movie right?)
  2. I'm at *my* personal happiest place on earth - the Miami International Book Fair today! I'll post about today (Saturday) on Sunday and about tomorrow (Sunday) on Monday. Well, at least that's the plan.
  3. I'm not going to continue watching "Dancing With the Stars" for the rest of the season - it's boring this year.
  4. I'm fascinated by the whole Obama picking his Cabinet thing
  5. I'm having a bad week of sugar readings...
  6. I am way too amused by the "throwing under the bus" of Sarah Palin by the whining loser McCain campaign people. It's wrong, I know, I'm a bad person.
  7. I like Rachel Maddow way more than I like Keith Olbermann.

OK, your turn.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home