The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend at Home



[Note: As you may see in the Comments section, the photo above is not of my feet! I found it via Google and thought it fit the mood perfectly, so I used it. The photo comes from Fluffbuff - she knit the socks herself! Thanks Francesca!]


So it's been a lazy weekend. After several late nights, I think it caught up with me. We're sort of under house arrest, because we're having car trouble, so we can't really go anywhere anyway, so it worked out. Friday night we went to a friends house for game night and had a lot of fun, but the rest of the weekend so far has consisted of lots of sleeping, drinking cofee, watching TV, reading, drinking wine, eating, playing World of Warcraft and just "hanging".

This type of weekend is not usually to my liking, I grew up going out practically every weekend shopping, visiting, doing stuff, taking family drives, going out with friends, etc. And I still bristle at staying home entire weekends at a time too often. But sometimes, like this weekend, it's OK.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger fluffbuff said...

Hello, Hilda. Your weekend doesn't sound bad to me. :)

I noticed you used one of my photos on this post and I love that you liked it enough to publish it on your blog, but I do ask that people ask me first before using my photos. If you'd like to keep using it, I'd appreciate if you told your readers where you got it from. Just a sentence or two about my site would be fine, linked to the site (http://www.fluffbuff.com/) or the page you pulled it from (http://www.fluffbuff.com/2006/10/red_socks.html) so that people can read more about the socks. That would be great. If you don't want to mention where you got the image from, I'd appreciate if you removed it from your entry -- a big reason people come to my blog is for the photos, so I hope you understand.

I hope you're doing well with the NaBloPoMo challenge!

- Francesca
dada@fluffbuff.com

4:03 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Done!

Thanks again Francesaca! :)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home