The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

What Makes You Smile?


Me...and my meme...strolling down the avenue...

Yes, I found another meme! This one is from Dixie's blog, here is how she explained it:

Some of my favorite things. Things I think about when I need a smile.
I'm listing 10, you can list as many as you like. If you want to share your list, let me know in my Comments section.


  • Ladybugs
  • Rainbows
  • Full Moon
  • Beny More songs
  • Dragonflies (they remind me of fairies)
  • Corndogs
  • The Miami International Book Fair
  • Cuban Coffee
  • Little Kids Being Cute
  • New Book Smell
Smile...:)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

~Fireflies
~Bubble gum
~Sunday comics
~Warm brownies and ice cream
~Grandfather clocks
~Foot massages
~Going out to lunch with friends
~Waterfalls
~Christmas Eve snow
~Hearing on the radio a favorite song you haven't heard in a long time

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home