The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Lola Shuffle - The "WOW Wrath of the Lich King Is Here!" Edition


Yes, World of Warcraft's latest expansion pack Wrath of the Lich King came out last week, but because of the Book Fair last weekend, I didn't really get much into it. This past week I played more and forthe mostpart it has been a lot of fun!

One of the new features of the game is a new "class" called a Death Knight. I created one and didn't even get to the next level because I had issues with the back story and what the character had to do in order to level, which include killing innocent civilians who beg for mercy (I decided to eliminate the 'toon when one of my potential victims told me "Please, don't kill me, I have children"), torturing enemies for information and killing your former best friend. Uh...no!

So I'll remain with my regular existing 'toon and continue leveling and questing the "normal way". I plan to play a lot this weekend because, well, because I can!

Anyway, Lola...shuffle us a nice weekend set.
  1. No More Cry - The Corrs
  2. Just a Girl - No Doubt
  3. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson
  4. I Want It All - Queen
  5. She's Always a Woman - Billy Joel
  6. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  7. Brown Eyed Girl - an Morrison (love this song and this is the definitive version!)
  8. Fanny (Be Tender with My Love) - Bee Gees
  9. Walking In the Rain - Erasure
  10. (I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden - Martina McBride

Have a wonderful weekend, and for those of you already in the cold weather - stay warm!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home