After a three day road trip we have arrived at our destination. Warminster Pennsylvania - finally! It is frickin' frackin' freezing! 24 degrees - WTH?
Thus far I have:
- managed to lose my Hardee's virginity. I had never had Hardee's hamburgers before - now I have - they were great!
- yet to get a reasonable Internet connection on my laptop (I'm using my MIL's computer for this post because I knew you were all waiting with baited breath to hear about my life...)
- managed to catch a cold out of nowhere
- had a phenomenal dinner of chicken Florentine on a bed of Parmesan risotto in the most unexpected place ever
- eaten a lot of stuff I'm totally not supposed to eat
- listened to way too many Christmas carols on the car radio as we travelled up the east coast
- had a chocolate coke at Sonics (yay!)
- had yummy Waffle House coffee
- already had my first (of several) Philly Cheesesteak of the trip - Whiz wit
So anyway...more later. Tuesday I have to buy the wine and apple cider for the Great Goose Extravaganza a.k.a. Christmas dinner, as well as wrap presents like a crazy person.
Before I start, however, I hope to have breakfast at a funky little diner nearby called "Little Leo's" where they have awesome coffee and the best scrapple ever!