The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, December 22, 2008

We're Here!

After a three day road trip we have arrived at our destination. Warminster Pennsylvania - finally! It is frickin' frackin' freezing! 24 degrees - WTH?

Thus far I have:
  • managed to lose my Hardee's virginity. I had never had Hardee's hamburgers before - now I have - they were great!
  • yet to get a reasonable Internet connection on my laptop (I'm using my MIL's computer for this post because I knew you were all waiting with baited breath to hear about my life...)
  • managed to catch a cold out of nowhere
  • had a phenomenal dinner of chicken Florentine on a bed of Parmesan risotto in the most unexpected place ever
  • eaten a lot of stuff I'm totally not supposed to eat
  • listened to way too many Christmas carols on the car radio as we travelled up the east coast
  • had a chocolate coke at Sonics (yay!)
  • had yummy Waffle House coffee
  • already had my first (of several) Philly Cheesesteak of the trip - Whiz wit

So anyway...more later. Tuesday I have to buy the wine and apple cider for the Great Goose Extravaganza a.k.a. Christmas dinner, as well as wrap presents like a crazy person.

Before I start, however, I hope to have breakfast at a funky little diner nearby called "Little Leo's" where they have awesome coffee and the best scrapple ever!

TTFN...:)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

OMG! I haven't had Hardees in forever and a day! Still haven't been to Sonics. You cought a cold because you don't like wearing a coat and it is coat wearing weather! I want to make risotto. WE need to do that when you get back. Go for walks to counter what you are eating. Make a snow angel! Build a snowman or help the girls. Get outside and enjoy your winterwonderland.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Sometimes I think we're the same person because all of my road trips revolve around junky stuff to eat.

Can't wait to hear how the goose turned out!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home