The Lola Shuffle - The " ZOMG* What a Sucky Week" Edition"
Since my real life isn't stressful enough (yes, I know the stress is mostly in my own head - don't judge me!) I have embarked on a Second Life. And this week, within this second life, I have managed to find myself in two completely separate dramas - one of which I'm on the periphery, but the second one, oh I'm smack dab in the middle of that one.
It's ridiculous. I think that's why it's bothering me more than it should - I'm annoyed at myself for doing something stupid and not knowing better. I'm not trying to be mysterious, I promise, it's just that I don't want to mix the "two lives" - that would totally push me over the already precipitous edge.
I'll write more about Second Life at some point. Most of the time it's a lot of fun, but like real life, sometimes things get complicated.
So, Lola...do your magic...shuffle me up a good dose of whoopazz...or cheer me up - you decide.
- Stir It Up - Bob Marley - Oy vey the irony!
- Baby Can I Hold You - Tracy Chapman
- Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles
- Over My Head - Fleetwood Mac
- Forever Young - Joan Baez
- Saoco - Celeste Mendoza
- Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen
- It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Buddy Holly
- Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Willie Nelson
- Check On It - Beyonce and Slim Thug
Have a great weekend in whichever life you find yourself.