The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, September 25, 2009

The Lola Shuffle - The " ZOMG* What a Sucky Week" Edition"


image source

*ZOMG

Since my real life isn't stressful enough (yes, I know the stress is mostly in my own head - don't judge me!) I have embarked on a Second Life. And this week, within this second life, I have managed to find myself in two completely separate dramas - one of which I'm on the periphery, but the second one, oh I'm smack dab in the middle of that one.

It's ridiculous. I think that's why it's bothering me more than it should - I'm annoyed at myself for doing something stupid and not knowing better. I'm not trying to be mysterious, I promise, it's just that I don't want to mix the "two lives" - that would totally push me over the already precipitous edge.

I'll write more about Second Life at some point. Most of the time it's a lot of fun, but like real life, sometimes things get complicated.

So, Lola...do your magic...shuffle me up a good dose of whoopazz...or cheer me up - you decide.

  1. Stir It Up - Bob Marley - Oy vey the irony!
  2. Baby Can I Hold You - Tracy Chapman
  3. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles
  4. Over My Head - Fleetwood Mac
  5. Forever Young - Joan Baez
  6. Saoco - Celeste Mendoza
  7. Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen
  8. It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Buddy Holly
  9. Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Willie Nelson
  10. Check On It - Beyonce and Slim Thug

Have a great weekend in whichever life you find yourself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger IslandPearl said...

I made a decision about a year ago to not involve myself in activities that upset me unless there was a (real, live) paycheck involved.

Has made a WORLD of difference in my attitude and outlook, I tell ya!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home