The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Sunday, November 5, 2006

The Big Red Purse Revisited

Remember back in September when I wrote about The Big Red Purse ?

"So whatever happened with that?" you may wonder. (OK so maybe you don't wonder, but just play along, OK? Thanks!) Absolutely nothing, that's what's happened. The big red purse is sitting right where I placed it when I got it, atop a pile of books near my bed. Mocking me. Taunting me. Looking all smug, while looking fabulous.

I still haven't gotten up the nerve to use it.


Dixie and Purple Passion - don't read my post in that tone!!! I already know I'm a wuss.






3 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

I mean it! You use that purse or I'm gonna come liberate it!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I think I need to go over there and fill that thing and strap it to you! :)

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled big red purse because I just bought one and they will take it away from me when they pry it out of my cold................well nevermind. It makes a statement. Use it.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home