The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Browsing and Borrowing

In browsing through several blogs today I came across a couple of interesting items I'll share with you...

First on the blog Punctuation Fetish, I found this article. How cool is that? As Shane (the "Punctuation Fetishist") asks, when can our country do this? Hell, when can we get a city to do this?

Then at another blog Observations of a Librarian, I found one of those random either/or questionnaires I love so much - apparently in the blog universe they're called "memes" (Who says you don't learn something here in The Mind Wobbles?).

Anyway, here it is - with my answers:

Target or Kmart? Target

Beef burger or chicken burger? Beef


Faux or Fur? Neither really, but if I must pick – faux of course

Out of a can or out of a bottle? Bottle

Hotel or tent? “Tent”? Me?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hotel of course!
Preferably with cable and room service.

Coles or BiLo? This must be regional to somewhere, I’ve never heard of either

Pasta or Pizza? Both really – but today I’ll pick pizza

Thongs or sandals? Sandals

Backyard pool or beach? Pool

Souvenirs or photos? Souvenirs

BBQ or food court? Food court

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

Cats or dogs? Dogs

Organized tour or do it yourself?
Do it myself

Home cooked or home delivered? Delivered…even better, eating out!

Coffee or tea? Coffee

The strength of an ox or the strength of a mule?
If we’re talking about me, I’d say mule – because of the added stubborness factor

Love or lust? Love

Thought or action? Thought


1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I didn't think of the "eating out" answer -- I'd almost always choose that unless I was tired.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home