The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wanna see my Christmas Wish List?

OK! Here it is, in order of desire - this is, of course, a work in progress:

Hilda’s Christmas Wish List 2006 (as of 11/17/2006)
  • i-Pod
  • i-Tunes gift cards
  • Gold hoop earrings (2” diameter)
  • BBC’s version of “Pride and Prejudice” 3-DVD set – UPC # 733961753684
  • Peanuts Holiday Collection: (A Charlie Brown Christmas/A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving/It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown) 3-DVD set
  • "The DaVinci Code" Special Edition Gift Set (Amazon.com DVD set)
  • “Have a Nice Decade: The '70s Pop Culture Box” – CD set
  • Half.com Gift Certificate
  • Amazon.com gift certificate
  • Barnes and Noble Gift Certificate
  • GE 7-2887 Superadio III Portable AM/FM Radio (for the office)
  • Perfume (Red Door, Carolina Herrera, Tressor
  • Beanbag Chair
  • Brookstone Tranquil Moments Plus Sound Machine
  • “Lost” – The Complete First Season (DVD Set)
  • Pee Wee’s Playhouse #1 - Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD Set)
  • Pee Wee’s Playhouse #2 - Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD Set)
  • “The West Wing” – The Complete Second Season (DVD Set)
  • “Sex and the City” – The Complete Second Season (DVD Set)
  • “The Manchurian Candidate” – Special Edition DVD (1962)
  • Corinne Bailey Rae – CD
  • Starbucks Gift Card
  • Candles
  • Incense
  • Frames

5 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

Santa may not know...what kind and size of frames? and what kind/color bean bag chair? I think you should make it easier for Santa and be specific :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Any kind and size of frames...I like variety.

As for the beanbag, *my* Santa ;) knows it can be any kind as long as it can hold my big azz...:)

4:33 PM  
Blogger sari said...

You SO beat me to doing this. I'm already planning my list, too.

:-)

Did you sign up for NaBloPoMo??? There were about 30 more sites added today, but I didn't see yours!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I'm glad you specified that you want the 1962 version of The Manchurian Candidate.

Great list. I'm personally jonesing for Season 5 of The West Wing. They have never shown that show here so that's the only way I can see it.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks gift card is on my list too!! It's my opinion that everybody needs to make a Christmas Wish List.
I'm enjoying your blog too. Thanks for saying hi!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home