The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Music Recommendation: "Tony Bennett - Duets"

Run don't walk to buy the new Tony Bennett - Duets CD.

It is AWESOME. It celebrates Bennett's 80th birthday (he's still in wonderful voice IMO). Anyway, he duets with *everyone* including: Tim McGraw, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Juanes, Dixie Chicks, John Legend, Sting, Bono, Elvis Costello, James Taylor, Barbra Streisand, Celine Dion (aka Satan), Billy Joel, George Michael, etc.

I got it at Starbucks - it was like $16. I've been replaying it all day.

It's a great gift for the parents and in-laws because the songs are mostly standards! It's excellent dinner music when you have guests, or when you're just hanging out and relaxing, etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

I've got this on my "must have" list already.

5:03 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I saw him on Letterman the other night, singing with Elvis Costello (another of my faves).

Thanks for the review!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home