The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

I just watched the premier episode of NBC's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - it was great!

Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme (formerly of "The West Wing") are back and spot on - the show is smart, quick, witty and biting.


Bradley Whitford ("The West Wing") and Matthew Perry ("Friends") have wonderful chemistry and play off each other beautifully. Although Whitford and Perry were the focus of the first show - the rest of the cast seems promising.

So I guess I'm adding another show to my "must see TV" list.

More as the new season progresses...

4 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Hi Hilda,

Do you remember me? I saw your blog listed over at Dixie's and wanted to say hi.

I still have the Miami magnet you sent me about 5 or 6 years ago in a swap and have wondered how you are. I hope you're well, I'll keep visiting to see what's going on.

PS I was wondering about that Water For Elephants book this morning, nice to see your review.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

You find all the good stuff at my place, Sari!

Know what selfish thing I really miss about living in the US? Missing good TV like this!

5:40 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I always like to look at the blogs in your sidebar, Dix. You have good stuff, and I was delightfully surprised to see Hilda after all this time. It's been a while!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I so agree about Studio 60! GREAT TV! I loved the intro and the segue into the opening credits! Can't wait till next week.

Man, the films I produced sure never had that kind of behind-the-scenes drama! (sigh...) Could it be because they were educational films? Ha ha!

Carol

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home