The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday's Earworm

Just kill me now!

You know what song I have going 'round and 'round in my giant pumpkin head? You're not going to believe this.

Paris Hilton's *hit single* "Stars are Blind".

OHMYGOD!!! I'm actually humming it to myself.

[in my very best Jeff Goldblum in "The Fly" voice] Help meeee!!!

So...since it's completely unfair that I should be the only one to suffer, perhaps by sharing the lyrics to this magnum opus - you can suffer along with me.

"Even though the gods are crazy...Even though the stars are blind...If you show me real love baby...I'll show you miiiiine..."

BWAHAHAHAHA... Have a nice day!

3 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Didn't she already show all of us her, um, love??

I think she did.

Next time I get a song stuck in my head, I am so coming over here and leaving it on your doorstep! ;-)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I was stopped at a light one afternoon and the British armed forces radio station I listen to played that song. My windows were down and even though I didn't have my little tinny car radio up loud the guy in the passenger seat in the car in the left turn lane next to me, who also had his window down, turned to me and said "Can you turn that song down? It's crap!". Then he and I both laughed like crazy.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

Evil bitch. Not you, Paris. Well, actually you.

Just kidding. Since the only radio station I can stand without steering into traffic to mow down puppies is NPR, I have very little exposure to current pop music. Unless it is used as the sound-track for one of those end-of-the episode montages on a TV drama. For which I don't see Paris as a likely candidate.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home