The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Iron Lung" Edition

I don't want to talk about still being sick, because as The Boss so eloquently put it..."I'm just tired and bored with myself.." - so I can only imagine how tired and bored with me and my bubonic plague (OK cold) y'all are.

So Lola, shuffle us up a little sumptin', sumptin'...
  1. Touch Me in the Morning - Diana Ross (Appropriate since it's 9:06 a.m. Do you all love Diana Ross? Both with The Supremes and her solo career? I mean before she got a little wacky? I love her voice.)
  2. Landslide - Fleetwood Mac (You know I loves me my Dixie Chicks and all...but this is *the* definitive version, IMO)
  3. Killer Queen - Queen (Perfection!)
  4. Message in a Bottle - The Police (An SOS to the world indeed!)
  5. 32 Flavors - Ani Difranco (Love her! Love the song!)
  6. New Kid in Town - Eagles (Another great song)
  7. Holiday - Green Day (Again, perfection)
  8. Annie's Song - John Denver (OK, OK, really sappy, but, well...)
  9. No Vivire - Gipsy Kings (Nothing like some flamenco guitar to get you going in the morning)
  10. Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw? - Jimmy Buffett (Sounds like a plan!)

So remember, this weekend, if you get drunk go ahead and screw - responsibly - just don't drive!

Have a great weekend everybody.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

New Kid in Town was the first record (45) my dad ever gave me. I love that song.

And yes, I love Diana, but she is definately a whack job now.

Good shuffle this week!

Feel better and have a good weekend!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Primo shuffle!

Killer Queen is such a fabulous song. I'll never tire of it.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Queen AND the Police -- how perfect! Even though Annie's Song is really really sappy, I still like it.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home