The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "I Have a Frickin' Frackin' Cold AGAIN" Edition

(sniffle, sniffle, cough, hack)

Woo Hoo! Yet another summer cold for Hilda! Honestly I have the immune system of a gerbil (I'm guessing theirs isn't very robust, but what the hell do I know from gerbils?)

OK Lola...shuffle away Miss Thang...
  1. You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette (The quintessential angry chick song, you tell him Alanis! The bastard!)
  2. Knowing Me, Knowing You - ABBA
  3. Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
  4. Porcelain - Moby
  5. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police (let's have a moment of silent meditation on Sting's fabulosity)
  6. Golden - Jill Scott (have y'all heard this girl - awesome voice!)
  7. This Side - Nickel Creek (pretty, pretty, pretty song)
  8. Whenever, Wherever - Shakira (shake that bon bon girl!)
  9. At Last - Joni Mitchell (OK, she's not Etta James, but Mitchell brings a smoky, sultry, worldly vibe to this song - it's amazing. This is the version that appears in the wonderful movie "Love Actually".)
  10. You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees (HA!)

(sniffle, sniffle, cough, hack) Have a great - and healthy - weekend. Don't mind me I'll just sit here and cough up a lung...;)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Not that cold again!!! Poor you. I hope you feel better soon.

Good shuffle this week - and don't EVER apologize for the BeeGees, I love them.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

My favorite ABBA song. And one of my fave Stones songs.

Feel better soon, sugar!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Lola's trying to make you feel better -- she shuffled up a kick-ass shuffle! Hope you feel better soon.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home