The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Mind Wobbles' First Blogiversary!


Yes boys and girls, I've been doing this for a year! Not quite daily, but almost always at least weekly I've come here and pretty much written whatever was on my mind. Sometimes it has some semblance of order, sometimes it's a mind dump, sometimes (hopefully) funny, sometimes (woefully) sad.

I have absolutely no idea how many people are reading - I can't seem to master the whole Blog metrics thing - I'll just say it's math and let it go at that.

My intention a year ago today was to use this exercise to restart my non-work writing, and I've done that. I've also made new friends, found old friends, and convinced a couple of *real life* friends to give the whole Blogging thing a whirl. I've shared great times and awful times, written about joys, pains and frustrations and everything else that spills out of my brain. I can sincerely say Blogging has helped me in many ways.

It's been a great year and I look forward to my Sophomore year of Blogging.

Thanks for those who have come along with me for this magical mystery tour...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Blogiversary! You seem to have accomplished exactly what you set out to do, and more.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

WOW... a year already! Time sure flies when your reading fun! I enjoy our blog tremendously. You talked me into blogging and it's fun. But i am totally addicted to reading yours and always like clicking over to see what your up too. Keep it up my friend. Happy Blogiversary!

8:05 AM  
Blogger sari said...

I love your sense of humor and point of view!

Here's to another year!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mahala said...

I hope you have many, many more :)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Congratulations! A year in the blogging world is big! Most folks can't hack it for two months.

Mine was August 25th. It's been three years for me.

5:30 PM  
Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

Watch out for the sophomore slump.

Felicidades.

(Did I get that right?)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home