The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, August 24, 2007

Music Meme

I got this from Pheasantly Fascinating. I won't tag anyone, but if you answer, please let me know in comments.

1. What's your favorite song?
Right now I'm in an "American Idiot" by Green Day state of mind

2. If your life were a sitcom, what would the intro song be?

"Passionate Kisses" by Mary Chapin-Carpenter

3. When you think of high school, what song comes to mind first?

"My Sharona" by The Knack

4. If you could ban the existence and erase all knowledge of any song, which would you choose?

"Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin

5. You've just been granted the gift of a beautiful voice, and an amphitheater full of cheering fans - what song do you sing?

"Me and Bobby McGee"

6. What was the first song you learned all the words to?

Other than children's songs - "Downtown" by Petula Clark - I was about 4 years old

7. What song surprised you when you found out what they were really singing?

"I Am the Walrus" - The Beatles

8. What song plays when your cell phone rings?

"Dancing Queen" - ABBA

9. What song is a must have for any road trip?

"Born to Run" - Bruce Springsteen

10. What song would best describe your day?

Today? "Bitch" - Meredith Brooks

11. What's your favorite "sing out loud like a goofball" song?

"Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin or "Conga" by Gloria Estefan and The Miami Sound Machine

12. What song has made you cry?

A lot of them - I'm a big, sentimental weenie. Lately "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

13. What song do you want played at your funeral?

"I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack and "Soy" by Willy Chirino

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home