The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Meme

I found this at Skittles’ Place and it sounded like fun.

Here are the instructions as Skittles presents them:

  1. Go to Google.
  2. Click on Google images.
  3. Type in your name and search.
  4. Re post (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
  5. Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

It isn't clear whether it's first name only, or first and last, so I did both! I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do it, just let me know in my comments.



First and last name result (the first image I found - isn't it pretty?):























First name result (again, the first image I found):

























Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

I'm glad you had some fun with this! :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger The Curmudgeon said...

Let's see... makes me nostalgic for the days of pay phones?

5:26 PM  
Blogger TroyBoy said...

I did it. That was fun.

11:05 PM  
Blogger IslandPearl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:48 PM  
Blogger IslandPearl said...

I deleted that comment because the link didn't work and it wouldn't let me edit it.

Anyway...this was a cool exercise! I actually got one of my own photos as the first link.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home