The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy!

Na, na, na, na...na, na, na, na...hey hey hey...goodbyyyye!
Na, na, na, na...na, na, na, na...hey hey hey...goodbyyyye!


Pararampampam pshh, another one bites the dust...Pararampampam pshh uh, another one bites the dust. And another one's gone, and another one's gone, another one bites the dust!

OK, sorry - I'll regain my composure. Once again I have dusted off my office chair happy dance, which involves spinning around, waving my arms in the air and doing Rockette style kicks!

So - the most telling part of the CNN article about the resignation:

"Rove said the first thing he plans to do after
leaving the White House is go dove hunting in West Texas...
"

source: Rove Resigns

How apropo - the first thing he's going to do is slaughter the world-wide symbol of peace. Lovely.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

"How apropo - the first thing he's going to do is slaughter the world-wide symbol of peace. Lovely."

I love your comments, so perfect!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Adam Thornton said...

He has always looked like a swine.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

You know what really bugged me? All the laudatory comments Bush had to say about him. They about drove me nuts.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home