The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "I'm Not Ready to Post Anything but Lola Insisted" Edition

I'm still reading Harry Potter - I know, I know - so I have nothing to post about. But you know how Lola can be. She insisted she be allowed her weekly shuffle.

FIIIIIIINE! Here it is:

  1. LDN - Lily Allen (a deceptively, delightfully subversive little ditty)

  2. Forever Young - Joan Baez

  3. Jessie - Joshua Kadison

  4. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon (awesome song!)

  5. Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen

  6. I Who Have Nothing - Jordin Sparks (yes, I paid to download an American Idol person - I like her!)

  7. I Don't Want to Be - Gavin DeGraw

  8. House on Pooh Corner - Kenny Loggins (Winnie the Pooh was my high school class mascot - happy memories!)

  9. Pavement Cracks - Annie Lennox (another awesome song - but the again what else would we get from her?)

  10. Somos Novios (It's Impossible) - Vikki Carr (The song was originally written in Spanish by Mexican composer Armando Manzanero; Vikki Carr herself is Mexican-American)

OK, that should satisfy Lola. I've gotta go read - actually now I have to get back to work. What? I'm serious damn it.

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mahala said...

Fat Bottomed Girls is a personal favorite of mine, for reasons I'd rather not go into :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Jessie is a song that causes strife in my home. B loves that song. I make fun of it without mercy. B threatens to bite me for it.

Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes is fabulous. And Fat Bottom Girls is an all time favorite.

Don't you feel all wistful as you sing along with House at Pooh Corner?

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home