The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Now I'm 44!" Edition


OK, so I'm 44.

I don't feel different.

Let's see what a more mature Lola has to offer...

  1. Give Up the Funk - Parliament
  2. Give Me Novocaine - Green Day
  3. Travelin' Soldier - Dixie Chicks
  4. Start Me Up - Rolling Stone
  5. Francisco Guayabal - Compay Segundo
  6. Veronica - Elvis Costello
  7. Amazing Grace - Joan Baez
  8. Hand in My Pocket - Alanis Morissette
  9. Althea - Grateful Dead
  10. Breathless - The Corrs

Wow! Lola is all over the place! Sort of like the way I've been feeling the last few days. I think Lola and I share a brain!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam Thornton said...

Honey, if you've got the funk it doesn't matter HOW old you are.

Happy 44!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Oh baby - one of my fave Stones songs and my favorites from Elvis Costello and The Corrs.

6:45 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I love that Stones song as well!

I never feel any different on my birthday, except maybe better than I did before. Which is nice, I think.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I didn't feel any different on my birthday either. Happy Birthday! Late I know. Travelin' Soldier makes me cry every time I hear it.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home