The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hoy No Tengo Mucho Que Decir


Hoy no tengo mucho que decir. Nada me ha llamado la atención como para comentarlo. Llevé a Mami al médico, de no ser por Alzheimer's está muy bien de salud, aunque muy flaca. Fue un trauma - para mi, no para ella - la que estaba lista para un médico era yo. Pero ya no lo tenemos que volver a hacerlo otra vez por un año - si Dios quiere. Mañana trataré de ser mas interesante.

TRANSLATION: Today I don't have much to say. Nothing has drawn my attention enough to comment on. I took my mother to the doctor for a check-up. Except for the Alzheimer's she's perfectly healthy - albeit very thin. It was a trauma - for me not her - and I was the one ready for a doctor. At least we won't have to do this for another year, God willing. I'll try to be more interesting tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home