The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Dixie Peach has this meme on her Blog, and said we could take it if we wanted to, so I did.

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I planning my wedding.

2. What were you doing one year ago?
I have absolutely no idea.

3. Five snacks you enjoy
a. Cheese doodles (puffy) and onion dip

b.
Wheat Thins Toasted Chips and caponata
c. Mixed Nuts Lightly Salted
d. Cheese (pretty much any cheese)
e. Sour Cream and Onion Pringles

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Considering I have a freakish memory for songs, I know way more than five - I'll list the first five that come to mind:
a. Me and Bobby McGee
b. I Never Promised You a Rose Garden
c. Yesterday
d. We've Only Just Begun
e. Dancing Queen

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
a. Set up trusts for my nieces
b. Buy a house
c. Set up a scholarship fund at my high school
d. Take a cruise around the world
e. Make a contributions to several charities

6. Five bad habits:
a. Procrastination
b. Impatience
c. Eating carbs
d. Not exercising enough
e. Too much TV

7. Five things you like doing:
a. Watching TV
b. Reading
c. Hanging out with friends
d. Going to museums
e. Eating out

8. Five things you would never wear again:
a. Spike heels (what the hell were we thinking?)
b. Gauchos
c. Baby blue eye shadow
d. Anything peach colored
e. Corduroy anything

9. Five favorite toys:
a.
Easy-Bake Oven
b.
Lite-Brite
c.
Colorforms
d. Jigsaw puzzles
e. Board games


If you want to play, leave a note in my Comments!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Packing moving to my current home

2. What were you doing one year ago?
Enjoying DC and participating in a 6:00 am fitness bootcamp with military drill seargents

3. Five snacks you enjoy
a. Triscuits and cheese lightly melted
b. Wheat Thins
c. Sweet and salty planters peanuts
d. Cheese
e. leftover apple pie

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
a. Delta Dawn - Dear God! Why or why must I know this song?
b. Shoe Fly
c. Little Liza Jane
d. She's a Grand Ole Flag
e. I woke-up this morning singing whatever that song is that goes "I like pina coladas. Getting caught in the rain. I'm not much into healthfood. I am into champaigne. . . " Please help me make it go away.

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
a. Set up trusts for all the nieces and nephews and my daughter. A special one for my nephew who has a disability.
b. Pay off all debts
c. Set-up an environmental cause or pay lots of money to a good one
d. Pay off each family member's mortgage
e. Make contributions to several charities

6. Five bad habits:
a. I interupt people when we're talking
b. Procastination
c. I don't like arguements and take them way too personally
d. Not knowing enough about world events
e. Snacking at night

7. Five things you like doing:
a. Reading
b. Lunch with my friends
c. Shopping
d. Going to the movies
e. Most anything with my daughter

8. Five things you would never wear again:
a. A Dorothy Hammil wedge haircut
b. Turtlenecks
c. 80's shoulder pads
d. Large waist cinching belts
e. Flannel nightgowns

9. Five favorite toys:
a. Baby Alive
b. My toddler-sized doll, Cora whom I still have
c. Jacari
d. Malibu Barbi
e. My daughter's click it Polly Pocket is pretty enjoyable

9:19 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Oh I loved Colorforms! I miss them too.

Gauchos. At the time they seemed cute but egad! What a bad look!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

I see you're reading ME TALK PRETTY ONE DAY. I loved that book! I really like the one where he buys two of everything because he can't figure out the gender of singular French nouns.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

Toni,

Yes, I'm really enjoying "Me Talk Pretty One Day" - I like it much better than "Naked".

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home