The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 15, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Fathers' Day Weekend" Edition

This one's for you Papi...I think of you every day. Lola, do your thing!

  1. I Can't tell You Why - Eagles
  2. Like U Crazy - Mates of State
  3. Jazz Man - Carole King
  4. City of New Orleans - Willie Neslon
  5. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA
  6. Makin' Whoopee - Ella Fitzgerald
  7. I Don't Love You Much Do I - Guy Clark and Emmylou Harris(A beautiful song I heard on a commercial for Nature's Own Bread)
  8. Mexicali Blues - Grateful Dead(HA! Papi would love this song!)
  9. Talkin' Bout a Revolution - Tracy Chapman
  10. Cry! Cry! Cry! - Johnny Cash (WOW! My father *loved* Johnny Cash. When I was little he and I would always watch the Johnny Cash Show on TV)

Lola did great considering she and my Dad never met! Happy Fathers' Day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

That's one of my favorite Eagles songs.

Have a great weekend!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home