The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Joy Meme

My friend Troy posted this meme. I need to remember happy things today, so here goes:

Ten Joys (in no order)

10. Laughing at stupid stuff with hubby
9. Tasting something for the first time and having it be delicious
8. Waking up thinking it's a week day and it turns out to be Saturday
7. Exploring a new place
6. Getting together with my girlfriends, be it for dinner, coffee, cards, wine, to talk about books, or just to hang out
5. Long drives (with me in the passenger seat of course)singing along to really good music on the radio
4. Ladybugs
3. Really cold Coca Cola - no ice, in a frosted glass
2. Finishing a book that is so good you want to know what happens next
1. Napping ;) with hubby while it's storming outside and the air conditioner is turned down real cold

So, tell us 10 of your joys! Leave a note in my comments, so I can check them out!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Nice idea! I should do this tomorrow when I do my shuffle.

I like how your ten joys look a lot like what brings me joy.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home