The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, June 8, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Longest Week Ever" Edition

I'm in a funky mood today - I hope Lola can cheer me up.

  1. Still Crazy after All These Years - Paul Simon
  2. Let the River Run - Carly Simon
  3. The Party's Over - Willie Nelson
  4. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  5. Are We the Waiting - Green Day
  6. Rehab - Amy Winehouse (Awesome song! Awesome voice!)
  7. Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Kiki Dee and Elton John (OK, as ridiculous as this song is, it does make me smile - good job Lola!)
  8. Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks (another smile!)
  9. Travelin' Soldier - Dixie Chicks
  10. Turn the Beat Around - Gloria Estefan

Lola did OK...have a great weekend!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Your number one is the same as mine this week - how weird is that???

I love #7 - my dad and I used to sing it together when I was a kid (and scarily, probably still would if it came on the radio now!).

Hope your mood gets better and you have a good weekend!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I watch a 70s video show on Sunday afternoons and Don't Go Breaking My Heart gets a LOT of play.

I used to have hair like Kiki Dee in that video. I do not admit that with a sense of pride.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

without a doubt, good music choices

12:03 PM  
Blogger Adam Thornton said...

Wow! My friend Vanilla and I found ourselves singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" last week during a long cheer-up walk.

Cheesy, yes...but a great song anyway.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home