The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Seven Random Things Meme - The Sleepy-Time Version

Dixie Peach has a "Seven Random Things Meme" on her blog, and she chose to do hers about sleep. I'm going to do the same and write about "Sleep and Me":

  1. I'm a horrible sleeper, and require chemical enhancement in order to sleep at night - nothing exciting, just "Lunesta"
  2. But...if I'm in a car, plane, bus -basically any mode of transportation - I can be out like a light in under 10 minutes
  3. I like hard mattresses and super firm pillows
  4. I sleep on my stomach, with one leg hitched up and my face sideways on the pillow
  5. I sleep with a lava lamp on my nightstand - it's my night-light
  6. I'm a bilingual dreamer - English and/or Spanish depending on the situation
  7. I must have the outside and bottom of the sheet tucked in, and if it gets untucked and my foot hangs outside the sheet I will get up and retuck the sheet before I can sleep
Now this is a Seven Random Things Meme, so if you want to tell us seven somethings, let us know in my Comments, and we'll go check it out on your blog!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

1. I'm a pretty good sleeper. It's rare that I can't get to sleep.

2. If I'm not the one driving, I'll be asleep withing minutes. Same thing on a train or a boat - I've fallen asleep on tour boats before. But I can't sleep on a plane.

3. Me too on both - but it's hard to find super firm pillows here. I fold up my giant pillow to sort of firm it up.

4. I sleep in exactly the same position as you. Exactly.

5. No lava lamp but as I said on my list, I love the glow of the street lights in my bedroom.

6. I have started more and more to dream in German.

7. I gotta have those free swinging feet.

We're pretty close in our sleeping habits!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I have a horrible time sleeping. My favorite sleep position is the same as yours. Do you dream in color? My husband says he doesn't but I always thought everyone did since I do.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I am definately stealing this meme! I will get to it hopefully sooner than later.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home