The Mind Wobbles

So many things to absorb, think about, deal with and put up with - it simply makes the mind wobble...

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Lola Shuffle - The "Blogger's Composing Menu Doesn't Appear for Me So This May Look Like Crap" Edition

This is probably going to look really bad, but I can't get the composing menu bar to show up on my office computer...sorry!

Let's see what Lola has for us today. She hates it when she can't primp so she may be a bit pissy!

  1. "Check on It" - Beyonce and Slim Thug
  2. "Anticipation" - Carly Simon
  3. "I Only Want to Be With You" - Dusty Springfield
  4. "Makin' Whoopee" - Ella Fitzgerald
  5. "I Just Want to Make Love to You" - Etta James
  6. "Stay" - Alison Krauss and Union Station
  7. "Shut Up" - Black-Eyed Peas
  8. "Love Shack" - B-52s
  9. "Tequila" - Beau Jocque(zydeco)
  10. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" - Panic at the Disco!

Once again somewhat estrogen-heavy, but whatever Lola wants...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Dusty! I loves me some Dusty.

Lola has fabulous taste on this shuffle.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home